Monday, August 23, 2010

Stop and smell the butter


5 dollar bouquet
Originally uploaded by studiocherie
Over the weekend, we celebrated Christians 16th birthday at Kells Irish Pub in Post Alley at Pike Place Market. As we came down the hill, Rory and I were both pulled into Le Panier by the buttery scent coming from their ovens. Over the next couple of hours we enjoyed a chocolatine, an almondine, and a napoleon as we strolled the market. The best deal is still these fabulous bouquets for $5. As you can see, this one was exactly my style. I will be writing about this trip for writers group which I will be missing tonight since we are not back on the road home yet. And the post I had intended for today will have to wait until tomorrow, when I am at my own computer.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Le Panier is my hubby's and mine favorite bakery. We always buy almondines and then head over to the M's game. Yum-yum!