Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fleece Jackets


Handy pockets
Originally uploaded by studiocherie
Having fun with my jacket pattern. I am using the same pattern I drafted for the jackets I have at Brandybuck - with a few changes. Loving the in seam pockets - which also creates a secret inside pocket. And the full zipper. Rory pointed out that I used Howard Johnson colors on this one. I laughed and thought maybe I should name it the HoJo Jacket. Maybe the HoJo look will get me a spot on Regretsy. Really, I think it is a stunning jacket and would be great for a runner. I will have to pull out the day-glo yellow with that in mind. When I can carve out the time, I will publish this one as a pattern. Taking orders for the jackets themselves at Brandybuck. In your color choice of course. Maybe there is a classier motel you would like to match? Although when I think of the Anaheim HoJo, it's all good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the style Cherie! And, yeah, I thought of Howard Johnson too. LOL!