Monday, November 11, 2013

Gift giving and making

I know a lot of you are like me and love to make handmade gifts whenever possible. I have broken my patterns down into categories here so you can find just the right gift to make for your loved ones. Sometimes what I have on hand dictates if I am on a budget or making something for a gift exchange. These are my go-to patterns for that. Visit StudioCherie's Craftsy Pattern Store »

When it is someone special who likes to travel, these are my most appreciated gifts. Visit StudioCherie's Craftsy Pattern Store »

For hostess Gifts, I have these- you will be taking orders at the party too Visit StudioCherie's Craftsy Pattern Store »

I will do another post with more categories. I have to run to yoga right now. I hope this helps. I thought you might see something here you have never noticed before.

No comments: