Monday, September 13, 2010

New Pattern Released Today

I found that trying to fit this project and the other 2 or three that are coming into my current zippered pouches pattern was cumbersome. So I have released it as a separate pattern. There is enough different going on with this that I needed to write a new set of instructions for it, and so it is a new pattern. My original plan was to have a zip pouches A-Z pattern, and maybe someday Simplicity will roll them all together into one package. For now, to go A-Z with zipper pouches with me will require 3 patterns. If you already have Zip Pouches A to S, I will refund $2.00 from your purchase of Zip Pouch for 3 Ring Binder. When the next pattern comes out (the large shampoo pouch and the wristlet,) I will offer something similar. I will also bundle them as a 3 pattern set for a better price than the 3 of them separately. I think by offering them separately I am also able to reach the people who would only be interested in one of the projects. Hope that makes sense. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

No comments: