Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank you KnotOriginal



I don't post it here everytime I am on Etsy's landing page. It is a pretty big deal though, and something we all strive for. My pattern made it there last night for about 3 minutes and 3 people bought it. As soon as it was purchased, it got replaced by an alternate. I wish I had upped the quantity of patterns in that listing. I wonder how many I could have sold if it had stayed up there for the full hour?
If you are still Christmas shopping, check out KnotOriginal, Sharon is in Gig Harbor and she is a talented and creative knitter, as well as an excellent treasury maker.

4 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

LOL I'm imagining "items available: 100!"

KnotOriginal said...

Yay!!! Thank you for the take pity plug! ;-}

StudioCherie said...

Oh, Nifty, I think 60 would do!

Waterrose said...

Congrats on those sales and being on the front page!