Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Favorite Earrings


More Christmas gifts I bought on Etsy. Some green earrings (similar to these red ones) from Beadstylin went to my sister who loves them. These are even more gorgeous in person than they are in Jeannie's excellent photos. Her shipping was lightning fast too. While I was there, I bought a black pair for myself, my new faves. The pink ones from NicholasandFelice are dainty and perfect for my daughter. They came in a gift box with ribbon, which I really appreciate too. When I ordered, I asked them to remove a couple of the links so they would be shorter for my 8 year old, which they did with no problem. I love Etsy for the personalized service you can get by buying directly from the artists. I also purchased a hammered wire ornament from them (that will be a later post.) The quality was such that I can confidently recommend these silver and pearl earrings.

2 comments:

Bianca said...

The beauty of Etsy! I was just having the exact same conversation with a recent Etsy convert last night. The ability to talk to the person making your item is simply the best. Happy New Year!

Bianca
http://championofthesun.blogspot.com/

Felice Luftschein said...

We're so glad you like your earrings! Thanks for the nice mention in your awesome blog!Happy New Year!