Saturday, February 26, 2011

fast fingerless mitts


fast fingerless mitts
Originally uploaded by studiocherie
I am celebrating tonight that I made my goal of putting out one new pattern this month. Even though it was a short month. Even though I interrupted myself a lot! The gym bag is still coming - in March. This was a little distraction along the way and I really wanted to share it in the form of an easy pattern. A great project for beginners - I don't have a lot of those. And a great project for people who like to give handmade gifts but maybe get rushed. It is so quick and easy and satisfying that I put a warning on the cover: this project may be habit forming.

2 comments:

Write as Rain said...

ok. THIS actually makes me wish I had a sewing machine and the ability to use it. My hands get cold when I'm writing no matter how warm the room is or how many layers of clothing I wear.

StudioCherie said...

Tina, sounds like I need to send you a pair.