Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tied Up at the Moment

I thought I would share the contents of my postersketch with you, as it sums up my feelings right now. Since Rory and the kids can spend money faster than I can sew for it, I hope the orders keep coming. Here is what is happening in my sewing room for the next couple of weeks: 5 bridal clutches, 4 quilted pillows (and patterns so you can make them too,) 3 chair slipcovers, 2 duffel bags, and a partridge in a pear tree. The partridge is really a custom changing pad bag and the pear tree is really the quilting of a queen sized quilt. I will be popping in here from time to time to post from flickr, or say something that just has to be said, and as always, I will enjoy reading your comments and sneaking into your blogs in the middle of the night. Now here is a look inside my mind with the help from some of my very talented friends.

3 comments:

My Mother's Garden said...

A lovely collection! Love the title...goes perfectly with your schedule for the next few weeks.
Happy sewing!

My Mother's Garden said...

Hi Cherie! Come visit me...I left a gift on my blog for you. I hope it brings a smile to your face!
~ Karrita

Barb said...

Cherie, chill out. All will get done according to plan. Sometimes the hurrier you go, the behinder you get! Old Pennsylvania Dutch proverb. I think. I dunno I'm not sure.