Thursday, August 6, 2009

Closer look


Closer look
Originally uploaded by studiocherie
I said a while back I had some bridal party bags coming up that I thought I'd enter in the Martha Stewart wedding contest. I think this is the shot. I absolutely love how these turned out, and am so grateful to Kristel in Florida for having a teal, bronze, and peacock themed wedding. I never would have found this fabric, if Kristel had not given me the theme and colors to search. I think this goes in the customers have great ideas category. Sets like this are one of the things I love about offering made to order and customizable products on Etsy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They turned out AWESOME, Cherie! And good vibes for entering Martha's contest :)

Sentimental Stones said...

Those are incredible. I just love the colors and the adorable peacocks! Make more!

kate said...

Those are gorgeous! That fabric is ideal; it's like it all just came together perfectly! Hope Martha loves 'em as much as we do!

Wendy Martin said...

Cherie,
These are absolutely adorable. Love them!

Splendid Little Stars said...

They're beautiful! Some of my best ideas have come from customers. How great it can be to have that collaboration.