Monday, May 3, 2010

Join the quilting fun

My friend Kim had such a fun idea I had to join in. If you sew, I hope you will join us too. She is calling it Project Quilting. Based on her love of Project Runway, there are challenges and everyone comes up with their own interpretation of it. I was blown away by the entries in her first round, so I just had to whip something up for the second round. Honestly, this is the first competition I have entered where I am not planning to win. If you check it out, you will see my unfinished project there. If you happen to vote for me, you must know the bag will be super cute when it's done. It's going to be something like these I made last spring - I thought it was time I did something with burlap again.

1 comment:

Ruhammie said...

Yay! I voted for you. I love the pink blossom on the burlap...so fun! I love those burlap bags too!