Friday, October 22, 2010

New Pattern Release

Does anyone else feel like Friday comes too early in the week? I did manage to get a slip cover and a baby change pad bag out this week. My bride is being very patient with me on the 6 duffles she ordered, as I have run into fabric back orders and interrupted myself to bring out the Christmas stocking pattern. I probably will not do too much sewing for myself before my trip, so those clothing projects and the pattern reviews will have to wait until Thanksgiving. My mom is here helping me too, so that brings me down from panic to just plain excited. This will be her second trip to Israel and my first time there. I am looking forward to traveling with my mom. Meanwhile, my daughter is having fun cooking with Grandma.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Great idea! I just issued a new pattern in my shop too. :)