Sunday, January 2, 2011

Made with Simplicity 2298

When I saw this Apron in the Fall Simplicity Catalog, it was a bit of a thrill for me because the designer of this apron, Joan Stroh, is someone I interviewed for my article on sewing pattern licensing. When I saw her designs featured on the inside cover of the catalog, I had even higher hopes for my catalog placement. Still waiting to see the Spring catalog for my pattern by the way. The December 17th date that Simplicity gave me must have been the printing date. Looks like JoAnn's might have it beginning of February.
I posted a pattern review for this project at Pattern Review. I highly recommend this for gifts. The ladies I made these for were thrilled on Christmas morning.

1 comment:

Waterrose said...

Cute apron design!

Happy New Year dear!