Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fresh Content ideas and my next 2 weeks


My friends don't ask me - Dude, where do you come up with all of that fresh content? But they do say - I would love to blog more but I don't know what to talk about. This article is the most comprehensive list of ideas I have seen. 21 ways to Create Compelling Content When You Don't Have a Clue. I hope it helps you.
Do you want a glimpse of how I am going to carry on for the next couple of weeks? Here it is:
Writing the pattern for my travel back pack. I am really excited to launch this and jamming to get it out before the end of the month.

3 more linen shirts for my writers group friends. Everyone loves theirs so much they want another one. Just waiting for the fabric to come in.

More cute baby change pad bags. Waiting for some special fabric to come from Korea that a customer specified.


5 slip covers that will live with this chaise. This includes preshrinking 24 yards of canvas. This project will carry on through June.

Also high on the list is finding models for my BrandybuckClothiers shop. Obviously they are going to have to come to me because I have my hands full.

So if I don't practise what I preach as far as filling this space with compelling content and taking over the blogging world, I hope you will understand. Feel free to do that yourself if you like. I will probably be reading your blog around midnight on a Monday night.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great reference, thanks for the link! Looks like you will be super busy for the next couple months.

StudioCherie said...

Hi Jennifer - seems like the rest of my life sometimes. Glad you like the link. I thought it was pretty great.