Friday, November 6, 2009

The Book is Here!


The Book is Here!
Originally uploaded by studiocherie
We interrupt this slip cover to bring you 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse. I feel like Steve Martin in The Jerk. I am somebody! Look my name is in this book! This is a fantastic coffee table book. My kids are home from school and pouring over it right now. It is a real conversation piece. This will make a great Christmas gift for all of the creative people on your list. Thank you Garth Johnson, for including me in this amazing compilation. Back to my sewing now, I promise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good things are going to start happening to you now.

It's katie in Seattle, I moved my blog.

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Cherie! I put it on my amazon.com wish list!

CrazyDaisiesDesigns said...

Cherie this is so cool! I know I'm a bit late but I wanted you to know how happy I am for you!

Hugs,
Jessica

Jill said...

Great blog, looks like we are a little likeminded!!
I will put you on my feed deal. thanks, jill
periwinkleblew@blogspot.com