Monday, November 23, 2009

New batch of luggage tags

I had not made any of these since I first wrote the luggage tag pattern a few months ago, so I had to pull up the pattern and refer to it. It may seem funny to write a review of my own pattern, but I am going to do it anyway. It has been a very popular pattern, so I do think people are telling one another. They just haven't done so on a blog that I am aware of. This pattern is so easy to follow and every detail is well illustrated. It is a really fun project. I have to say I am proud of myself.

I also pulled up the Easy frame bag pattern to make one of those, and it came together quicker and easier than I remembered. Maybe I am braver about the glueing part now than I was a year ago. If you have ever wanted to try your hand at making a frame purse, I recommend you start with my fun and easy pattern. I wish the light had been better the other day, but I had to get this in the mail to Sandie right away. Here is the picture anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cherie,

I just received my lovely frame bag that you made, and then saw the pic here on your blog. I must say I am just delighted with this lovely little bag!! It is so sturdy and well made, and you have done such a wonderful job on it! I always wanted to try to make one of these, but am afraid of tackling the task of gluing and all. The good part is now I don't have to! :o)

Thanks again!!

Sandie