Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is it smaller than a bread box?


We love playing 20 questions. (We are reminded of it everytime we watch Muppet Christmas Carol- seriously on my top 10 favorite movie list.)
I can just see my 14 year old opening his presents... "Oh, you got me a box of Ritz...thanks...um, just what I wanted."
"No, it's not Ritz, I reused the box. Open it."
"Oh (happy now) okay... It's underwear. That's better, Mom, thanks." (eyes roll)
If you look closely at the finished photo, you'll see a "G" monogram not made of wire and beads. Sorry Martha, I think I enjoy drawing them more than stringing and twisting them. Carol will still get hers though.
By the way, we are under a couple of feet of snow here, so it may be a few days before I can get anything to the post office. Next year, I'll bring Christmas presents to Seattle at Thanksgiving.

No comments: