Thursday, January 8, 2009

Valentine Idea Number 1


I have quite a number of fleece scraps left over from the hundreds of changing pad bags I've made over the past couple of years. For his birthday in November, I gave my nephew a very long loop of fleece in his school colors. I pictured him sharing it with his girlfriend at football games. I talked him into modeling it with my son for the blog. It's not a product I am going to carry, so I was pretty casual about the photography.



scarf for two print by theblackapple


I think Emily Martin captured the idea I had in mind in her artwork. It's just some 6" wide random lengths of anti-pill fleece sewn together on the serger because I like the look of the serging. When I was in highschool, I would have loved this as a valentine gift. Feel free to use this scarf idea for your own shop if you are so inclined.

3 comments:

PAC said...

very cute! I've always loved the black apple too!

LeelaBijou said...

oh so cute! ^_^

Carolyne said...

what a cute idea!